This is impossible on extreme

TheAbyssWalker61

For me personally, staying crouched and keeping the light off for the entire time is how I did it since she's so sensitive to them on extreme. The second I heard any static, Id hide somewhere until it was completely gone (that empty room in the stairwell was somewhere i hid a lot, and vents.). This was pretty slow and tedious, but it worked for me. Good luck!

50 minutes ago, Monochrome said:

For me personally, staying crouched and keeping the light off for the entire time is how I did it since she's so sensitive to them on extreme. The second I heard any static, Id hide somewhere until it was completely gone (that empty room in the stairwell was somewhere i hid a lot, and vents.). This was pretty slow and tedious, but it worked for me. Good luck!

But how could you look without lights it's impossible everything it's so dark you didn't try the glitch? 

56 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

But how could you look without lights it's impossible everything it's so dark you didn't try the glitch? 

I'm not sure which glitch you're referring to, but, by the time I did Extreme I already knew the layout and where everything was, so that makes it easier. Following the walls to get around helps, too.