In NG+ Burning Shores Activities Reward Champion’s Tokens

Swotam

14 minutes ago, aaroncharles said:

Nice. Is there any good new outfits and weapons that'll make UH playthrough easier? 

The new outfits seem focused on the new skills associated with the DLC. At initial glance they seem ok depending on how you like to play, but I wouldn’t say they’re better for UH necessarily. I found the Utaru Winterweave and the Nora Thunder Warrior outfits to be my go-to for my UH run.

7 hours ago, Swotam said:

Just a heads up that if you’re playing the Burning Shores DLC on a NG+ save, you will get 3x Champion’s Token from the story missions. Handy if you still need more for the NG+ weapons, face paint, and dyes.

Thanks for the info!! I will wait until NG+ to play the DLC then :) 

1 hour ago, ARH65512 said:

Question: Does beating the main story once in NG+ and again in NG++ gives you a total of 60? Or is it maxed?

Each time you start a NG+ run you will get Champion's Tokens from the story missions and other sources, it doesn't matter if you've done it before. 

12 hours ago, Swotam said:

Each time you start a NG+ run you will get Champion's Tokens from the story missions and other sources, it doesn't matter if you've done it before. 

This is probably a dumb question but the BS tokens can be used for the trophy related paints and dyes in FW, right? I also don't think BS has a trophy for anything related to the tokens

3 minutes ago, Vastatia said:

This is probably a dumb question but the BS tokens can be used for the trophy related paints and dyes in FW, right? I also don't think BS has a trophy for anything related to the tokens

Yes, they’re the same tokens as you get from the main game, there’s no difference and there are no NG+ trophies related to the DLC.