Burning Shores Aerial Capture Collectable Glitch

4 hours ago, jay_horror said:

New patch is out will test it in a bit.

Edit: Welp did not work on my latest save. Bit the bullet and load a save a few hours before where I never attempted the North capture and got it to work now.

I got it to work.

One thing I noticed was that after scanning it, Aloy did her dialogue but there was no point to fly to and begin the aerial capture. It wasn't until I died and it loaded that the thing checked off and then I could fly and do aerial capture north route and was then was able to get aerial capture south. 

I would test it one last time, get the dialogue, and then fly high enough until you can fall to your death. 

• Like 1

Latest patch fixed it for me, didn’t go back to an earlier save.  Walked from the nearest campfire to the shelter, didn’t get the “I’ll put this to good use” message, scanned the datapoint and noticed the transmitter had the purple triangles “aura” around it when it did not before the patch.  Couldn’t interact with it, but when I called my waterwing and flew up the starting circle for the aerial capture was there.  Completed it and the last one popped immediately, completed it as well.  Yay!