Burial at sea ep 02 trophy troubles

lpgcavazos

Yep. But what about earning other trophies? I just got my 100% and a trophy from another game after that, should I wait with syncing? I'm worried it fucks things up.

Don't worry buddy, play as you normally do. Unfortunately it's a problem with Sony or irrational, so we can't sync then online, even after earning then. but it won't affect the other games or any trophy you get. The issue is episode 2 only.

and by the way outstanding dlc :)

Edited by Marcelo

Yep. But what about earning other trophies? I just got my 100% and a trophy from another game after that, should I wait with syncing? I'm worried it fucks things up.

They're fine. When you sync, you will more than likely see the progress bar only get to about 15% and then it will tell you the sync failed and it will give you an error message, but all other local trophies WILL sync. It's just irritating to constantly get an error. You also may be unable to to access online mode at all (and only be able to view local PS3 trophies) and be unable to view PS Vita/PS4 trophies, because the sync to the server is incomplete.

Don't worry buddy, play as you normally do. Unfortunately it's a problem with Sony or irrational, so we can't sync then online, even after earning then. but it won't affect the other games or any trophy you get. The issue is episode 2 only.

and by the way outstanding dlc :)

They're fine. When you sync, you will more than likely see the progress bar only get to about 15% and then it will tell you the sync failed and it will give you an error message, but all other local trophies WILL sync. It's just irritating to constantly get an error. You also may be unable to to access online mode at all (and only be able to view local PS3 trophies) and be unable to view PS Vita/PS4 trophies, because the sync to the server is incomplete.

Nah I just won't sync untill this is fixed. Would be nice to get a headsup from Sony/IG or so.

Edited by MrCostari

Same issue here, trophies don't sync online, you can only view them in offline mode, i completed all Bioshock Infinite trophies, including all DLC except Burial EP2 trophies (just 2 more to finish) and for some strange reason the trophy "written in the clouds" and "Platinum Columbia" and all of EP2 trophies doesn't appear online, another issue i'm having with the game is when you finish EP2 and want to load a specific chapter, i i take too long to choose, the game kicks me to the chapter selection screen and the interaction with the controller is lost, is not that the game freezes or the controller's connection is lost, it's some weird glitch, big patch coming soon i guess.

From looking I would have thought you missed the story related due to offline bug, preventing the platinum, as those trophies don't have this issue.