Bestiary

zayl

So im seeing that there is some missable enemys in  this game.

The enemy i am missing is the Land Ray.... its in the Palmecia Desert.

Just wondering where the location is actually or im guessing i may have buggered this up.

I was following a guide and had completed the Mysidian Tower then later says that there is going to be missable enemys after Cyclone.

I have not completed cyclone yet, been grinding for a couple of hours for this damn land ray but to no avail... can anyone confirm if i have already locked myself out this monster for 100% in bestiary or is there still a chance to find this guy?

If you finished Mysidian Tower then you missed it... like it happened to me

The land ray is in desert in the south west

The steam guide's warning is late, it should show it up before Mysidian tower not after

See my thread on how to get powerful early to get the land ray entry quickly

3 hours ago, oYazmat said:

If you finished Mysidian Tower then you missed it...

I definitely found my land ray before tackling the jade passage as it was my last bestiary entry before I went to finish the game. The spawn locations on multiple websites seem to not be 100% accurate or the pixel remasters added spawn locations it seems.

35 minutes ago, TheMissing1ink4 said:

I definitely found my land ray before tackling the jade passage as it was my last bestiary entry before I went to finish the game. The spawn locations on multiple websites seem to not be 100% accurate or the pixel remasters added spawn locations it seems.

Well maybe they added spawn points, I spent a lot of time in the desert before deciding to just start a new game for it... hopefully it didn't take much time to reach it since you can go to desert from the start (by disabling encounters), you just have to get a little more powerful to be able to kill the Land Ray

Well if OP can confirm that he found it where you told him it would be nice

Lol got side tracked with hunting down the land ray then went to bed...

Id say i spent a good half our in the forest just above Fynn and then theres a forest above that which i spent about 20 minutes, all i got were magicians, sargents, captains, big horn, hill gigas, bombs..

Then decided to just try every forest in the game... i think im at the forests south of Salamand give those a shot. Figure ill go the new game route ?‍? lol

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, vanessaking2 said:

I need help with the Iron Giant guy. Do you know on which floor it spawns?

Any help would be great.

Edit: I found it on floor 6 near a row of pillars. Now I am happy with my platinum.

Congratz! (I just saw your comment, would have posted a video for you)

• 7 months later...

Missables are always such a pain lol.

I missed Green Slime from the Waterfall Dungeon, thankfully the Bestiary is independent of the game itself and so going there on an alt save file or something is pretty quick and easy.

Iron Giant is a pain in the hole though, been running around looking for him tonight for about an hour no joy.

4 hours ago, Thomas2400 said:

So is the Goblin prince actually in Kashuan keep because my hour of running back and forth is making me doubt the guide at this point 

Kashuan Keep - 1F, only in 1F, a little rare I think, good luck

Edited by oYazmat