Hey Everyone!

iinzane

Hey everyone, I have been trophy hunting since December 21' I have 35 Platinum's to my name, been using this website a hell of a lot but looking to get more involved in the community and meet the great people that all enjoy trophy hunting. So I ask this what game are you currently going for the platinum on?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

Yo what's happening and welcome to the forums?! You've got a great selection of games on your profile so far. Currently I'm trying to show my Vita some more love this year so I'm working on Lego Star Wars Force Awakens. 

Thank you! I love the lego games been playing them since the original lego star wars back in the day and I love the fact you have done the OG Destroy all Humans, how was it? easy? cause its on my account and I am looking to go back and finishing it off

On 01/05/2023 at 5:12 PM, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Hey, welcome. You have some cool games on your profile. Keep it up!

Same goes! you have done loads of assassins creeds! I respect that I really wanna do unity but the co-op section kinda worries me 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, llnzane__ said:

Thank you! I love the lego games been playing them since the original lego star wars back in the day and I love the fact you have done the OG Destroy all Humans, how was it? easy? cause its on my account and I am looking to go back and finishing it off

Yea those DAH! games are awesome and super nostalgic for me to play since I played them all back in the PS2 era when I was a teen. They're pretty easy overall, probably around a 2 or 3/10 in terms of difficulty. The only thing that is mildly annoying is the controls are kinda stiff when compared to modern games, but you get used to them pretty quickly. I'd say go back and give it another shot if and when the mood strikes! ?

10 hours ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

Yea those DAH! games are awesome and super nostalgic for me to play since I played them all back in the PS2 era when I was a teen. They're pretty easy overall, probably around a 2 or 3/10 in terms of difficulty. The only thing that is mildly annoying is the controls are kinda stiff when compared to modern games, but you get used to them pretty quickly. I'd say go back and give it another shot if and when the mood strikes! 1f44c.png

I think that has given me all the motivation I need to go back and do them thank you!

16 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Welcome mate!

Digging your list so far - you got some good taste! (I would say that, as we got quite a few games in common 1f602.png)

Keep it up, and hope you have a good time here 1f44d.png

Dude your list is incredible! having such a high completion rate is amazing, may I ask do you ever feel like you don't want to play a game on that account because you might not get the platinum or enjoy it. Or you do you play on a second account before that one?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, llnzane__ said:

Dude your list is incredible! having such a high completion rate is amazing, may I ask do you ever feel like you don't want to play a game on that account because you might not get the platinum or enjoy it. Or you do you play on a second account before that one?

well, thank you - it's just old really - I don't have second accounts, but I do tend to try and complete everything I can, as long as I'm enjoying it (or not, in the old days.... but less of that these days!) 

I don't go for the alt account stuff, since I've got plenty of unobtainable stuff or unfinished stuff on there really - there's just a lot of games on it, so it tends to drown out the unfinished stuff. 

TBH, all accounts end up like that over time... eventually, if you're picking games you want to complete, the numbers just get dragged up based on volume, rather than any kind of skill! ?)

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

well, thank you - it's just old really - I don't have second accounts, but I do tend to try and complete everything I can, as long as I'm enjoying it (or not, in the old days.... but less of that these days!) 

I don't go for the alt account stuff, since I've got plenty of unobtainable stuff or unfinished stuff on there really - there's just a lot of games on it, so it tends to drown out the unfinished stuff. 

TBH, all accounts end up like that over time... eventually, if you're picking games you want to complete, the numbers just get dragged up based on volume, rather than any kind of skill! 1f602.png)

There has been a few games that I have wanted to platinum before and looked at the guide and it will be like 6/7 playthroughs etc and I am like is it worth it but all of the games I have done the plat for I have wanted to and enjoyed I do wanna start pushing myself to doing more challenging ones, thats for the future tho xD but I do give you mad respect, imma keep an eye on your list and see if you end up doing any games that I might want to play soon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sgznq said:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :yay:

Impressive trophy list by the way, seeing that you got the platinums for RDR2 and Payday 2.

Thank you, RDR2 is the longest one by far but I would say payday 2 along side Witcher 3 are the hardest i've done. I'm so glad someone has done bulletstorm I loved that game when it came out, very underrated how was the platinum because It has some online trophies doesn't it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, llnzane__ said:

Thank you, RDR2 is the longest one by far but I would say payday 2 along side Witcher 3 are the hardest i've done. I'm so glad someone has done bulletstorm I loved that game when it came out, very underrated how was the platinum because It has some online trophies doesn't it?

I enjoyed Bulletstorm, thoroughly underrated in my opinion. It has two trophies that require a co-op partner to obtain.

Anarchy Master and Team Player but they are both easy and shouldn't cause much trouble.

1 hour ago, Sgznq said:

I enjoyed Bulletstorm, thoroughly underrated in my opinion. It has two trophies that require a co-op partner to obtain.

Anarchy Master and Team Player but they are both easy and shouldn't cause much trouble.

I might have to go do that then!

• Like 1