How long does it take for the only trophys?

ich120

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The Plat is already unobtainable, due to Ubisoft closing certain modes early but some of the online trophies are still obtainable.

I thought they put them up again? 

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

They were for one mode but the others they switched off, remain offline so the Plat is still unobtainable.

What mode do u mean exactly? 
It seems every online trophy were achieved the last few days from people? 

7 hours ago, ich120 said:

What mode do u mean exactly? 
It seems every online trophy were achieved the last few days from people? 

Who's the Boss Now? is unobtainable or at least it was a month or so back when it was reported to PSNP+. If the situation has changed, I'll let HusKy know so he can remove the flag from the system. EDIT: It does indeed look like the servers were fixed but no-one told HusKy so I've let him know to remove all of the affected games from the list :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 5/6/2023 at 2:39 AM, ich120 said:

So back to topic 1f605.png

how long should it take to earn all the online trophys? 

I just got the last online trophy last week (complete 100 challenges last week). It sucked and took me about 15 hours in total to complete. Most of that was AFKing songs. I also got the boss trophy two weeks ago.

The 100 challenges trophy is still definitely doable but I would recommend self boosting it using 4 alt accounts. You can look at other forum posts that discusses this.

The other online trophies are fairly trivial by comparison. I set up an auto clicker on my phone using remote play and just afked in the world dance floor for a while to get most of the other ones. Eventually when a boss showed up I grabbed a controller and helped to beat it. If you are lucky enough players will also be online at the same time and willing to lend a hand.

TL;DR you defintely still have time, if you are willing to self boost the 100 challenges using alt accounts you should have it done within a week no problems.

That being said, the main challenge of this game is probably the super star dance quest mode. I've just started working on this and wow is it hard.

Anyways