Is this Game Still Obtainable?

The DLC was delisted years ago from virtually every store, though apparently it's still in the South Korean PS Store due to a licensing loophole/oversight. Personally, I wouldn't bother trying to pursue the 100%, because the DLC is a buggy mess and very unstable, especially when playing with a full group, plus trying to get a South Korean PS account is reportedly a PITA due to all the hoops and legal minefields you have to navigate to get one when you're not a resident of that country. Even if you somehow manage to get an SK account, you then have the problem of trying to find a local copy of the game so can use the DLC, which is like gold dust these days from what I've read.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The DLC was delisted years ago from virtually every store, though apparently it's still in the South Korean PS Store due to a licensing loophole/oversight. Personally, I wouldn't bother trying to pursue the 100%, because the DLC is a buggy mess and very unstable, especially when playing with a full group, plus trying to get a South Korean PS account is reportedly a PITA due to all the hoops and legal minefields you have to navigate to get one when you're not a resident of that country. Even if you somehow manage to get an SK account, you then have the problem of trying to find a local copy of the game so can use the DLC, which is like gold dust these days from what I've read.

I’m aware that the DLC has been delisted and the loopholes I will have to go through getting it. As for the servers I really don’t mind as I enjoy third/first person shooter games, regardless of the problems as there is just such a lake of them a can’t be picky anymore. You never said though if the servers are still up for the DLC and if its still obtainable. Hopefully you have the answer as I doubt many people can check this sadly. 

15 minutes ago, KillMeBlIly said:

I’m aware that the DLC has been delisted and the loopholes I will have to go through getting it. As for the servers I really don’t mind as I enjoy third/first person shooter games, regardless of the problems as there is just such a lake of them a can’t be picky anymore. You never said though if the servers are still up for the DLC and if its still obtainable. Hopefully you have the answer as I doubt many people can check this sadly. 

The servers are still up AFAIK but they are utter garbage and prone to booting people out at random.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2023. 5. 4. at 7:23 PM, HuntingFever said:

Hi.

I am Korean.?

This product does not currently exist in the Korean store.

I should have bought this DLC before, but I'm just sad.

I have this game CD, but I didn't play this game because I don't have DLC.?

• Like 1