Corrupted save

Recently I played Necrodancer with DLC and many times my save was corrupted. Fortunately I could load my old save from Ps Plus. But imagine that happens while doing an all 13 charakters run. Is it just me or is that a common issue? 

Edited by JasseZocker
  • Like 1

Yes this is a common issue with the DLC enabled. I restored my savefile many times too. It doesn’t happen all the time, just some unlucky times. Without dlc it also crashes but much less often.  For me, i think the crashes felt around 1 in 100 dlc runs. After you clear the DLC all chars and unlock the trophy u also get a ps error message that the time leaderboard of 13 chars doesn’t exist for playstation.

but don’t worry about the crashes, if it crashes near the end of the run: just know that you can easily get to that point again because of your gained skill and knowledge of the game.

• Like 2

It's happens a lot. I ended up losing my progress for Coda and was forced to redo a zone to unlock every zone again. This also can mess up your progress for the Mode Master trophy and may require you to replay every mode again till it unlocks. I can confirm it does save your green bat kills, but other than that, all your progress is gone. The cross save does bring back everything, but you will need to use it constantly, so it doesn't ruin your progress for the Mode master trophy.
Edited by KImura Xiaoyu
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Obama1337_ said:

I've recently noticed that repeatedly restarting a run while playing randomizer mode with any character will crash the game while also corrupting all save data. Remember to have a back up save )))!

Tempo and restarting the run repeatedly is a good strat to find green bats, although it's a lot harder to do on console since we don't have the ability to zoom out the screen. I tried it a few times, not worth it since the green bat could be hiding off screen, and you can't see it. 

Edited by KImura Xiaoyu