One bug and one suggestion

Under the "Games" tab if I click any of the options under "order" the "show/hide shovelware" button doesn't work. It doesn't show or hide anything. However if I don't select any order and leave it on latest (which isn't actually an option on the list, it just defaults to that), the shovelware button does work. 

Also under "platform" I would love to have a separate option for PSVR2 rather than put VR1 and VR2 into one category. I have VR2 but not VR1 which the list is mostly filled with. I would argue they are two different platforms

1 hour ago, Rammstone said:

Under the "Games" tab if I click any of the options under "order" the "show/hide shovelware" button doesn't work. It doesn't show or hide anything. However if I don't select any order and leave it on latest (which isn't actually an option on the list, it just defaults to that), the shovelware button does work. 

Also under "platform" I would love to have a separate option for PSVR2 rather than put VR1 and VR2 into one category. I have VR2 but not VR1 which the list is mostly filled with. I would argue they are two different platforms

A VR tag update is one of the most requested changes round here but AFAIK, Sly has no plans to implement it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.