Rebuilding Luin

Bucknerd

An item called I believe the blue sephira will help, which increases combat gald by 100%. There is another dragon later on that drops about 8000. The farther you go in the game the more that drops so money becomes a joke.

Edited by Zeldoris
  • Like 1

Another option is to farm Rune Bottles from the Chimera in Fooji Mountains. Set Colette up with the "Item Getter" Compound EX Skill (Lucky, Sharp-Eyed, Stat Boots, Magical), get into a fight with the little brown creature running around, steal 2 Rune Bottles, and run away. You'll pretty much instantly get back into a battle with 2 Chimera and be able to repeat the process.

With 20 Rune Bottles you can go to Flanoir, buy 20 Talisman (or however many you can afford), and convert those to Blue Talisman. Selling those back turns a nice profit. Regal's personal skill makes it even more profitable. It comes out to around 300,000-400,000 per run, or thereabouts. 

• Like 1

I found the easiest way to do it was on the Gold Dragon in Ymir Forest. It also gives a good amount of exp, so you can train for the lv 100 titles while you farm gald too. If you farm after getting the Devil's Arms activated, you can beat it in about 5-6 seconds each time, and with the blue sephira equipped, you'll be getting 16600 per kill. It's not quite as good as the Earth Dragon was, but still quick and easy. When I was farming, I got about 1 mil an hour.

• Like 1