540 No Hander (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh)

LukeTheGooner

Only have this trick left to do in the Ranch Bonus World and I've been attempting it for hours, I can get a 180 and 360 but it seems impossible to keep going for the 540, anyone have any tips?

I've seen some videos but they haven't really explained very well how to actually do it

I've seen it's a bit easier to do a 540 if you also do it with a  flip. So for example do the No Hander and instead of tilting the left stick to the left/right do it as a diagonal, to left+bottom/right+bottom. For a good ramp just speedrun to the final level at Hills with no fire ring!

Edit: Nvm, you have to do this at ranch lol, how could I forget that?

Edited by ZinHunterAK
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ZinHunterAK said:

I've seen it's a bit easier to do a 540 if you also do it with a  flip. So for example do the No Hander and instead of tilting the left stick to the left/right do it as a diagonal, to left+bottom/right+bottom. For a good ramp just speedrun to the final level at Hills with no fire ring!

Edit: Nvm, you have to do this at ranch lol, how could I forget that?

yeah it's hard to get much speed for a decent ramp

1 minute ago, KingFortunatoo said:

Got it bro? Same here, trying this 540 for over an hour and nothing. 

did it a few hours ago :) I will tell you what I did to get speed, from the start go up and down the ramp on the side of the skate park, then turn back round and go back towards the ramps outside the skate park and by the time you reach the last one you've built enough speed up

hope that makes sense

38 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

did it a few hours ago :) I will tell you what I did to get speed, from the start go up and down the ramp on the side of the skate park, then turn back round and go back towards the ramps outside the skate park and by the time you reach the last one you've built enough speed up

hope that makes sense

Nice. Did you follow any video showing that strategy?

11 minutes ago, KingFortunatoo said:

Nice. Did you follow any video showing that strategy?

I did not, was just trying a load of different options but nothing worked, then I just randomly tested that out and got a 360 on my first go and just kept going with that strategy