I'm so stupid

Recently I bought some games cheap (5 -10 euro per game). One of them was (or so I thought) a physical copy of TES III: Morrowind for ps4. After I bought it and it was on it's way to me I suddenly thought: Wait a second, TES III: Morrowind doesn't have a PS4 remake/remaster/port. What the heck did I buy?

Turns out it was a physical copy of the elder scrolls Online Morrowind.

Anyway, I think I might start this game soon. Any tips on how to start or just go with it?

• Like 2

Ah, Morrowind.  Great Chapter that is part of ESO Online.  Just jump in and enjoy.  It has the quests, dungeons, WB like the other Chapters, plus a new trial.  Vvardenfell is pretty big and some of the side quests are pretty interesting such as getting all of the Ancestral Tomb rubbings for the Librarian.  Let me know if you need any help.

• Like 1

Just go with it. It's a really fun mmo but basically an impossible plat but you shouldn't let that stop you. You will lose yourself for hours. There's tons of stuff to do so it's hard to point you in a direction. I'd say to do dungeons as much as possible when you unlock them for the best xp 

12 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Just go with it. It's a really fun mmo but basically an impossible plat but you shouldn't let that stop you. You will lose yourself for hours. There's tons of stuff to do so it's hard to point you in a direction. I'd say to do dungeons as much as possible when you unlock them for the best xp 

Why impossible?

15 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

The Emperor trophy which requires a huge amount of time commitment some recommend 21 hours a day for 2-3 days just to keep the lead. On top of that luck and help 

It doesn't necessarily take that long. I managed to become emperor in the under-level-50 campaign in ~5 hours, and it wasn't as difficult as some make it out to be. My brother helped me, but we were just two people and managed. If it wasn't for some random dude interfering just for fun, it would've been even faster ?
If you know the game and have the resources to make specific armors and enchantments, it is doable in under 8 hours, definitely! Preparation took about 2 hours as well, leveling my emperor character and crafting all equipment. It's not the nightmare most people think it is. The longer you play, the easier it is to become emperor.

ESO is a great game, and the Morrowind chapter was fantastic. You can jump right into the Morrowind chapter since ESO doesn't have the typical level restriction for maps like most other MMOs. If you're unsure about buying a DLC or the ESO plus service, you can wait for a free ESO week, they usually happen every 3-4 months (the next one is probably in June or July). During this free week, you can enter every DLC except the newest one, and you get ESO plus, which gives you an unlimited crafting material bag and an XP buff for example.

You can play ESO in a singleplayer way (focusing on the story and PvE maps), or in an MMO way (dungeons, trials, and PvP), whatever you like more. ESO is huge, and it will probably get even more DLC in the future. If you decide to play the game, enjoy your journey ?

Edited by PraiseTheFluppi