Got all orbs in the game, didn't unlock 2 chapter related trophies

Hi all,

So I've basically collected my last orb and got the trophy for collecting all orbs in this level as well as the one for collecting all orbs in the game, but didn't unlock the two other chapter related trophies.

I've checked and there are a total of 16 orbs and I do have 16 orbs in the upgrade menu.

Any idea how to fix this or am I going to have to delete my save file + redo the first two chapters?

• 10 months later...

I just ran into the exact same issue . Was wondering if i have to wipe save n replay up to the  chapter with orbs i need again .  Something glitchy since it said randomly i collected them all and gave me a trophy when i was still missing at least one in the golden city . :(

On 4/24/2024 at 1:48 PM, nyx770 said:

I just ran into the exact same issue . Was wondering if i have to wipe save n replay up to the  chapter with orbs i need again .  Something glitchy since it said randomly i collected them all and gave me a trophy when i was still missing at least one in the golden city . :(

It's been a while since then, I don't remember if I deleted my save file and redid the first two chapters.

My game experience with this was quite buggy too. I missed some orbs in the Fort so I tried deleting EVERYTHING - game file, game settings, even the game itself - nothing worked. The game remembered EXACTLY where I was and would NOT let me start a new file. Oh well, it has level select. No issue until the end of the game. I beat the boss and only got the trophy for completing the desert. Nothing for completing the game. So, I replayed the desert stage. I did level select and no matter which checkpoint I chose, I started at the beginning. Went through it all again except for collecting the last weapon. I beat the boss and got my complete game trophy. Great, let's go get the missing two orbs in the Fort. Again, level selection failed. Every checkpoint started me at the nine-mural portion. I collected my two orbs and got only the trophy for collecting all orbs in the Fort, not all orbs in the game. I checked my trophies and saw I earned it. I looked at my capture, when I loaded the fort level after collecting the beat of the entire game trophy, the collect all orbs trophy popped. So, now I have a few trophies earned out of sync, and it looks like I hacked my file.