Online only trophies in 2023

patrahn

• 2 months later...

Ranked is pretty much the only place where you'll struggle unless you really sit down and learn to play it. There's way more people playing 5 now because 6 got people interested and the balance in 5 is in a good place now after years of updates. Every other online trophy is pretty much super easy to boost. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2023 at 4:14 AM, manumatik said:

I just got to Silver league yesterday after coming back and training seriously for like a month. The online is still populated by it's true you will encounter the same people every now and then. Now... unto gold! (wish me luck...)

Congrats on sliver I just started playing this... like August 26th to be exact lol , yes you will run into same people occasionally if they are also searching and not many people are playing within your league, even if they are gold because the other trophy is win 300 ranked so, even after gold.... still people grinding for that.... sitting and waiting in raked lobby but usually takes like 15 min if you get matched with same person if not many in ranked at a time

Edited by Spookyentertainm