Questions about the multiplayer

I played this game ten years ago and got some trophies, unfortunately my platinum is impossible due to Big Leagues.

However, I would like to collect the rest of the base game trophies online all with friends, so and campaign, so it will only lack Big Leagues for platinum. Maybe I'll also play and get DLc trophies but the most important thing for me is the base game.

i played this game when i had another nickname, and since then i made two changes to my psn nickname, i heard there is a risk of bricking my ps3, is this real?

No it won't brick your console, the problem is it's full of hackers and they can autopop your trophies. So when you're going online make sure any other trophies are synced and saves uploaded/backed up. If you get trophies autopopped turn the console off and you will have to delete your user profile on the PS3. 

You can check affected games by name change here. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/73539-psn-id-change-list-of-games-tested-ps3-ps4-vita/

Edited by GUDGER666

13 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

No it won't brick your console, the problem is it's full of hackers and they can autopop your trophies. So when you're going online make sure any other trophies are synced and saves uploaded/backed up. If you get trophies autopopped turn the console off and you will have to delete your user profile on the PS3. 

You can check affected games by name change here. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/73539-psn-id-change-list-of-games-tested-ps3-ps4-vita/

Thanks for the detailed answer and the list.

i will play this game with friends only