Thank God for only needing to roll up 2000 different items

I plat'd ReRoll and yes, finding every single item was a pain in you know.

The worst thing was when you caught a rare item then lost it because of a shock...

I love the Katamari games, but listing all those items, plus the holy cow and the kintaro bear... pure nightmare.

Anyway, there's nothing stopping anybody from rolling up 100% of items on this game, you don't need a trophy in order to prove you got everything.

For everyone else who wants to get on with their life and not feel pressured into doing so, we have been blessed by this game. At the very least the game should make you get 90% of the items and not the current total (which I'd guess is about 70% and likely it's probably impossible to get all the other trophies before collecting 2000 items, it's kinda too easy now, but still, I'd rather it be this way than the other)

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

I have mixed feelings about the trophy list - I'm grateful for not needing to roll up the Cowbear again or collect 1 million roses (though at least the latter could likely be cheesed), but I'd also like some more challenge. Would have expected at least a trophy for finding all the Stickers, you know, the new feature added to the remake? A higher amount of different items needed would also be nice, so you'd have to go out of your way to look for at least some of the rare and hard-to-find items. Challenges for specific levels like having to get X% of the specific item being collected (flowers, cranes, ect.), having to roll up (not just knock out) all the opponents in the sumo levels, stuff like that

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Zanreo said:

I have mixed feelings about the trophy list - I'm grateful for not needing to roll up the Cowbear again or collect 1 million roses (though at least the latter could likely be cheesed), but I'd also like some more challenge. Would have expected at least a trophy for finding all the Stickers, you know, the new feature added to the remake? A higher amount of different items needed would also be nice, so you'd have to go out of your way to look for at least some of the rare and hard-to-find items. Challenges for specific levels like having to get X% of the specific item being collected (flowers, cranes, ect.), having to roll up (not just knock out) all the opponents in the sumo levels, stuff like that

Yeah I kinda agree, I'm happy the list is too easy and not too difficult though because I just want to enjoy playing the game and of course back in the PS2 area there were no trophies anyway.

Back in the day I used rubber bands and left my PS2 on for a few nighta, going anticlockwise on that circular track picking up roses, so glad you don't have to do that anyway. lol

Was so sad that all that happens if you get roses on the main map screen. Definitely not worth your time.

Speaking of new content like the stickers, I think the new 4 levels for Osama are a bit crap, just recycled stuffm no new content at all. The ghost in the school was interesting I guess, but you know, it's a game about rolling stuff up, and not Metal Gear Solid stealth and moving around is not easy, I picked up the flute and was glad I didn't have to do any more than that, not that any of that stages seem to count towards anything.

I played them all once and I doubt I will ever play that mode again. I don't think I have picked up a single sticker, but I have seen them about though. Is it me is the draw distance really bad sometimes? Like Dynasty Warriors 3 levels of pop-in, with items just appearing suddenly right in front of you.

Edited by enaysoft