Immortal Fame Decoration Requirements

This decoration I’ve heard is one of the more difficult in the game and it’s one of the last decorations I need to obtain. I’ve been hearing mixed answers from different sources but I figured everyone on here would be more reliable. Do we need to complete each mission once without dying on veteran (mission select), or complete the entire campaign in one go without dying. This will determine how much more difficult this is going to be, so an answer soon would be appreciated.

• Like 1

It's easy doing the quit exploit and resuming game. I did it just a few days ago and it's actually really easy, only one that I used the exploit on was fighting the ship. Just take your time, using thermal scope + fireflies I found the best. Also if you have the revive perk on and go down and are also near a mobile armoury, you can just select it and get another revive. 

Another tip is if you see an objective point just use cloak and run past everyone. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Yea I’ve been reading about the exploit on other forum posts but am kinda confused on that as well. Whenever I continue story it places me in the Safehouse right before Vengeance (Sixth Mission I believe). I don’t know why but it does this every time even though I have completed the campaign on realistic already.

2 hours ago, Ft_ShadowFox said:

Yea I’ve been reading about the exploit on other forum posts but am kinda confused on that as well. Whenever I continue story it places me in the Safehouse right before Vengeance (Sixth Mission I believe). I don’t know why but it does this every time even though I have completed the campaign on realistic already.

Yea unfortunately you have to resume the story on whatever mission you are on, so just go to deploy, you can see what mission you are on via mission overview. You can't do this exploit via mission select as it doesn't save checkpoints. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

From what I remember, there is nothing missable and everything can be done via mission select. If you want to "restart" the campaign, you could just select mission 1 from mission select on the difficulty you'd like and go from there. I think after you complete a mission from mission select, the next mission will play like normal (not sure, it's been a while).