Infamous trophy in co-op

Jack_D_Spade-

Hi guys. It's still possible to cheese the NG+ Infamous playthrough by joining a friend's game that is near the end of the campaign? Trophy guide for this DLC doesn't mention it, but I've read that the trick should work if I start NG+ and liberate Dutch Island first.

Thanks.

Worked through co-op with a partner who had Dutch island liberated was even working towards johns joined my game from start worked through it all and at end had few error messages snowshoe error but eventually fixed it by joining game in main menu went back to game completed last mission and only I host achieved the trophy for infamous  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only just started the game because I wanted to get the online trophies done asap. I have the gold edition with all DLC and I see the DLC weapons carry into new game+, do you only need to play the main missions on the hardest setting for NG+ and the DLC weapons will still be helpful?

Seems like a massive game to be doing full multiple playthroughs. 

Edited by Stevieboy

• 2 weeks later...

I take it going for the secret ending which can be done in a few minutes would not unlock this trophy? I was actually offered the other day and I turned it down as I wanted to avoid spoilers when starting the game, but after realising the sheer size of the game, I'm not sure I would want to go through it twice. Especially with such a difficulty spike.

Just in regards to this 

I went through the whole game with partner who had Dutch Island unlocked 

completed the game and only I got the trophy 

their was a bug we received on very last mission that would not let me invite partner for some odd reason restarted few times and way got around it was to invite my partner to my main menu screen then start the game when completed the story only I received the story 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dinniestar said:

Just in regards to this 

I went through the whole game with partner who had Dutch Island unlocked 

completed the game and only I got the trophy 

their was a bug we received on very last mission that would not let me invite partner for some odd reason restarted few times and way got around it was to invite my partner to my main menu screen then start the game when completed the story only I received the story 

This would basically mean the exploit doesn't work anymore... would be unfortunate ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, majo334 said:

This would basically mean the exploit doesn't work anymore... would be unfortunate 1f613.png

may we just got unlucky need someone to double check before saying its doesn't work anymore as their was some glitches within servers at end