Aria of Sorrow, F Zero GP Legend rated, likely coming to Wii U VC

Lady Lilith

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/31/australian-rating-board-outs-castlevania-f-zero-gba-for-wii-u

The Australian Classification Board outed two previously unannounced Game Boy Advance titles scheduled for release on Wii U Virtual Console.

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and F-Zero: GP Legend - which the classification board issued "M" for mature and "G" for general audience, respectively - have not been formally announced, but their March 27 classification suggests that the titles will likely be among the launch of titles for the Virtual Console.

Last week, Nintendo announced eight titles coming to North America and Europe's Wii U Virtual Console in April. The announced titles will cost either $7 or $8 USD or €7 EUR.

Still seems weird with GBA games not being on 3DS, but whatever, I'll take it.

Damn it Nintendo!!

Why aren't you releasing these games on the 3DS??? smiley-angry016.gif

More, why aren't they combining their databases so 1 buy goes across all systems.

I hate the fact that if I ever bought a Wii-U (which is pretty slim if) my copy of Sin and Punishment on Wii wouldn't transfer over. Hell if I bought another WIi my copy of Sin and Punishment wouldn't cross over :(

More, why aren't they combining their databases so 1 buy goes across all systems.

I hate the fact that if I ever bought a Wii-U (which is pretty slim if) my copy of Sin and Punishment on Wii wouldn't transfer over. Hell if I bought another WIi my copy of Sin and Punishment wouldn't cross over :(

Yeah,I couldn't believe Nintendo didn't have anything to transfer past game purchases to the WiiU :facepalm:

I spent a lot of money on those Wii VC games and I can't transfer them?? :angry:

Yeah,I couldn't believe Nintendo didn't have anything to transfer past game purchases to the WiiU :facepalm:

I spent a lot of money on those Wii VC games and I can't transfer them?? :angry:

it is why I laugh when fanboys say how much Nintendo loves the gamer and aren't greedy like MS and Sony and then they pull shit like that.

While I do admit that these games would be much more appreciated on 3DS, I'm still happy to see Aria of Sorrow possibly coming to Wii U.

I never bought the original Gameboy advance game, so I would buy it without question being a Castlevania fan.