Master Magician Trophy Glitched?

Yuber6969

I got all 8 magic ups and I double checked to make sure of this.

- I went to the Forest, Aqua, and Wind temples and got the chests there. They were empty when I checked them again.

- I talked to Sir Signe again after completing his quest and after checking the sign with my name on it in Raejack. He made a comment about me seeing the sign, but did not give me a magic up (I assume this is because he already did).

- I double checked to make sure that the event in Jim's shack (the one that starts with firewood and ends with the fresh fish) was completed. When I talk to the boy in Candata Inn, he just thanks me. In my inventory, I have firewood, the spa egg, the cook book, and the fresh fish.

- I checked the chests in A2, E3, and G5 and the relevant chests were empty.

Am I missing something, or is this trophy known to be glitchy? I have 15 magic points.

Edited by Yuber6969
Typo
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yuber6969 said:

I got all 8 magic ups and I double checked to make sure of this.

- I went to the Forest, Aqua, and Wind temples and got the chests there. They were empty when I checked them again.

- I talked to Sir Signe again after completing his quest and after checking the sign with my name on it in Raejack. He made a comment about me seeing the sign, but did not give me a magic up (I assume this is because he already did).

- I double checked to make sure that the event in Jim's shack (the one that starts with firewood and ends with the fresh fish) was completed. When I talk to the boy in Candata Inn, he just thanks me. In my inventory, I have firewood, the spa egg, the cook book, and the fresh fish.

- I checked the chests in A2, E3, and G5 and the relevant chests were empty.

Am I missing something, or is this trophy known to be glitchy? I have 15 magic points.

I think it pops after you get the lightning spell. It has been a while, but I don’t remember an issue. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/3d-dot-game-heroes-english/trophy/17338-master-magician-.html

• Like 1