Invading always Fail, why?

Gnightgil

Hello!  What SL are you?  For random invasions, the ideal SL range is 30-60 (the pvp meta is SL 125 but these duels are generally organized and you're less likely to find a random invasion at that level).

Another method you can try is using your blue or black stone anywhere in world 3.  This has the chance to get you summoned as Old Monk, which will pop the trophy if you succeed (note that the host dying on the stairs outside the boss room will not count).

If you want to boost this, the best way is to use a red eye stone (obtained by completing the game with the bad ending).  This will allow you to match with a specific person via password, bypassing the SL requirements.

Edited by auroranaut

That message usually happens when you have bad internet, the host has bad internet, host died or host enters a boss room. as @auroranaut said you should try the old monk boss fight since you can leave your summon sign anywhere on the map and get called to the boss fight ( it was a pain for me to help out some friends in the tower of latria)
Decent invading spots are world 1-1, 1-2 and world 2-1 , would also suggest switching servers on the main menu since i also had a hard time invading other people until i switched to the uk and south america servers)