Why Can't I get this on my Vita even though I own it on PS4?

Hi, I'm just very confused on how some games aren't coming up on the vita and some are. It says on psnprofiles and on google that the game is also on vita, but when I go on my store library thingy, it doesn't show up. I own this game digitally on the PS4 and have no issues but I can't seem to get it on my vita.

Although I have been able to get other games that I originally owned on my PS4 onto my vita, e.g Hue or Spy Chameleon. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yoakiii said:

Hi, I'm just very confused on how some games aren't coming up on the vita and some are. It says on psnprofiles and on google that the game is also on vita, but when I go on my store library thingy, it doesn't show up. I own this game digitally on the PS4 and have no issues but I can't seem to get it on my vita.

Although I have been able to get other games that I originally owned on my PS4 onto my vita, e.g Hue or Spy Chameleon. 

Not all games are crossbuy. But if this one is, well, the Vita sometimes magically does things like make games disappear and appear on the download list. Restart, refresh, etc. But was this crossbuy? I don’t recall.

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

Not all games are crossbuy. But if this one is, well, the Vita sometimes magically does things like make games disappear and appear on the download list. Restart, refresh, etc. But was this crossbuy? I don’t recall.

Ah I see. It probably wasn't considering it the the bundle of the 3 games back in 2020/2021. I never knew crossbuy was a thing, that makes sense now. Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, ExHaseo said:

That's because it's not cross buy. You have to buy both versions separately. 

Ah I see. I never knew crossbuy was a thing. Thank you so much :)