Is It Easy To Find Players To Boost With in 2023?

Hello everyone!

For those that have recently boosted the multiplayer trophies for this game, how long did it take to find enough partners and was it difficult finding people to help boost these trophies, and how long did it take to boost the online trophies overall? I'm worried that I won't be able to find enough partners to help me boost the trophies before the servers eventually go down whenever that will be, and that I'll be able to obtain the true 100% and will be locked out of having a 100% completion rate on my PSN Account. Do you think it is worth that risk to have a full Resident Evil Platinum collection? RE ORC will be the only story-entry in the franchise that I won't have completed if I decide against it, so I really want to do it, but I don't want to end up stuck without the platinum or 100%.

If you already started it then at least try to get the last few trophies. The worst possible scenario is you just hide the 1 game so it doesnt kill your 100 percent completion rate and then move on. Regardless of what good or bad answers you get to your question youll still have to get on n get going so just get on and get going! Best of luck!

I used to be in the same boat as you, as I myself go for 100% in every RE game. But then I saw that Re:Verse, Umbrella Corp, and Resistance are online only and have zero content for a single-player experience, so I decided to skip these games entirely. The only reason I bothered to finish ORC is because it has some decent gameplay mechanics and underneath the clunkiness, there is some joy in the game. As for your question, it shouldn't be too hard to find players, IIRC you will need a team of four players to boost everything.