New Patch Fixed Both Glitched Trophies ?

skin_it_up

Why a new save?

how long does it take with a new save, how many races are needed?

what exactly is needed for "thrill of the challenge", has it something to do with the extra challenges you earn that you can see in the reward screen

I got "expectation met" on my current save

Edited by mika8276

57 minutes ago, AsCHoK said:

It seems like its still buggy.... I continued my career amd won 10x GP and 10x Extra Challenge and Trophy didnt pop... Seems like you need to go wirh a new save :(

When they release new patches I always start a fresh save and that’s why I made a new fresh save just back up your main to cloud and delete everything and do it fresh both mine popped when they should have 

7 minutes ago, Carretillero88 said:

How do I get the Emotion of the Challenge trophy? I have been in Moto GP for 8 seasons and I only have 4 challenges. Can you explain how it is achieved?

Do you mean thrill of a challenge? It’s RNG when you get them or not by the way the ones you done before this update yesterday won’t count you need to do 10 more I can confirm this 

8 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

¿Te refieres a la emoción de un desafío? Es RNG cuando los obtienes o no, por cierto, los que hiciste antes de esta actualización de ayer no contarán, debes hacer 10 más. Puedo confirmar esto. 

Hello, ok, so I delete the saved game and I make a new one, after I put Moto Gp in trajectory mode and wait for the challenges to come out?

Edited by Carretillero88

5 minutes ago, Carretillero88 said:

Hello, ok, so I delete the saved game and I make a new one, after I put Moto Gp in trajectory mode and wait for the challenges to come out?

This is how I popped it if you and other people want to try more than welcome 

start a fresh save in MotoGP 2 from testing I found this category offered more extra challenges stay with the same team doesn’t matter what team now this is important crash into people into the first corner then retire now people will email always be negative even if it’s your team mate you should get a extra challenge show in the left corner before you start the race this is random but you should get a extra challenge with in the first 3 races if not repeat the above only race when you see a challenge when there is no challenge just keep crashing into people and being negative in the emails I done short seasons and I was getting 1 to 3 extra challenges each season on the 10th challenge it popped 

1 hour ago, skin_it_up said:

When they release new patches I always start a fresh save and that’s why I made a new fresh save just back up your main to cloud and delete everything and do it fresh both mine popped when they should have 

Just did it again with a new save file and didnt pop ? i did de debit season as well and maybe this one doenst count.. if you win the gp you always get one extra challenge is this correct?

6 minutes ago, AsCHoK said:

Just did it again with a new save file and didnt pop 1f648.png i did de debit season as well and maybe this one doenst count.. if you win the gp you always get one extra challenge is this correct?

No lol don’t get the objective and extra challenge mixed up read the above post I found a way to kind force extra challenges 

6 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

Así es como lo hice estallar si usted y otras personas quieren probar más que bienvenidos 

Comenzar una nueva partida en MotoGP 2 de las pruebas. Descubrí que esta categoría ofrecía más desafíos adicionales. Permanecer en el mismo equipo, no importa qué equipo. Ahora, esto es importante. es tu compañero de equipo deberías obtener un programa de desafío adicional en la esquina izquierda antes de comenzar la carrera esto es aleatorio pero deberías obtener un desafío adicional en las primeras 3 carreras si no repites la carrera anterior solo cuando ves un desafío cuando hay No es un desafío, solo sigue chocando con la gente y siendo negativo en los correos electrónicos. Hice temporadas cortas y recibí de 1 a 3 desafíos adicionales cada temporada en el décimo desafío que apareció. 

I have started a new game from 0 and it works, thanks.