Galaxy Clean Up

I'd been running into the same issue during my play-through that I started back when the game first came out and it was causing me a lot of burn out and I would only play once or twice a week for 30ish minutes at a time since I was so discouraged and the progress was moving so slowly. It got so bad I hadn't earned a new trophy in over a year even though I was still regularly playing and trying to progress through the collectibles. It would take me weeks to complete even one of the maps and there's so many of them it felt like I wasn't making any progress. 

I'm assuming that you have purchased the datacards for all the stud multipliers and money is no longer an issue in your play-through, if not my advice may not be helpful.

During one of my play sessions a week or so back I just took 30 minutes and went through the missions section of the holoprojector and bought the rumors for every single Kyber brick, challenge, trial, and side mission I hadn't come across naturally through my exploration. 

Then I just started at one corner of the galaxy map and I'm just slowly working my way through planet by planet. Use the holoprojector to select a puzzle or mission when you land on the planet and then follow the waypoint the game gives you to go to each brick in order on the list. If the solution for the puzzle isn't obvious, you'll have the name of the "mission" easily accessible on your HUD in the game, and I just do a quick google or youtube search for the specific name and there has usually been a video or written guide explaining exactly what to do. 

This method definitely involves some more backtracking around the levels as the list in the Holoprojector isn't in any specific order but I've found it has helped me keep on task as I'm just trying to clear out the galaxy to get the Platinum. 

In the past week I've gotten an additional 250 kyber bricks discovered and completed 30 side missions using this method. My total galaxy completion had been hovering around 70% with 110 hours of playtime and now I'm up to about 80% and 120 hours so I'm definitely making way more progress. 

Tl;Dr: Buy all the hints in the holoprojector and use the in game waypoint system to guide you on where to go rather than exploring wherever the wind takes you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I just finished the plat. Took me around a month to do so to avoid burning out which still happened. I did galaxy completion then the level completion. Try to do all events planet by planet once you have gear to do so, sector by sector to get the grouped planet trophies taken care of in a more orderly fashion. You lose efficiency when you get scatter brained and go planet to planet. 

• Like 2

On 27/06/2023 at 11:28 PM, g-force16 said:

I'd been running into the same issue during my play-through that I started back when the game first came out and it was causing me a lot of burn out and I would only play once or twice a week for 30ish minutes at a time since I was so discouraged and the progress was moving so slowly. It got so bad I hadn't earned a new trophy in over a year even though I was still regularly playing and trying to progress through the collectibles. It would take me weeks to complete even one of the maps and there's so many of them it felt like I wasn't making any progress. 

I'm assuming that you have purchased the datacards for all the stud multipliers and money is no longer an issue in your play-through, if not my advice may not be helpful.

During one of my play sessions a week or so back I just took 30 minutes and went through the missions section of the holoprojector and bought the rumors for every single Kyber brick, challenge, trial, and side mission I hadn't come across naturally through my exploration. 

Then I just started at one corner of the galaxy map and I'm just slowly working my way through planet by planet. Use the holoprojector to select a puzzle or mission when you land on the planet and then follow the waypoint the game gives you to go to each brick in order on the list. If the solution for the puzzle isn't obvious, you'll have the name of the "mission" easily accessible on your HUD in the game, and I just do a quick google or youtube search for the specific name and there has usually been a video or written guide explaining exactly what to do. 

This method definitely involves some more backtracking around the levels as the list in the Holoprojector isn't in any specific order but I've found it has helped me keep on task as I'm just trying to clear out the galaxy to get the Platinum. 

In the past week I've gotten an additional 250 kyber bricks discovered and completed 30 side missions using this method. My total galaxy completion had been hovering around 70% with 110 hours of playtime and now I'm up to about 80% and 120 hours so I'm definitely making way more progress. 

Tl;Dr: Buy all the hints in the holoprojector and use the in game waypoint system to guide you on where to go rather than exploring wherever the wind takes you. 

Thank you for your detailed response.

I will buy the rumours and make my way through it as you stated.I found myself relating to near enough everything you said, burn out so quick n didn't touch the game for over a year.

The missions were fine to complete but the collectables are just a grind. I'm surprised at how its got a higher completion percentage. I'm not sure why the burn out feels like this, I've completed games like GTA V, RDR2 and Fortnite which have take 2-3x longer than this but it just feels endless 

Thanks again and all the best for the rest of your completion. 

On 08/07/2023 at 2:26 AM, argabright676 said:

Hey guys. I just finished the plat. Took me around a month to do so to avoid burning out which still happened. I did galaxy completion then the level completion. Try to do all events planet by planet once you have gear to do so, sector by sector to get the grouped planet trophies taken care of in a more orderly fashion. You lose efficiency when you get scatter brained and go planet to planet. 

Thanks for the advice, I will do this. 

Many thanks and congrats on your platinum. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2023 at 2:26 AM, argabright676 said:

This is how I'm doing it and it seems to be the most efficient way. I've just done Geonosis and Tattooine and moved onto Bespin, Crait and Hoth. Breifly looking at the other planets, it seems Tattooine is the biggest planet by far to complete, would you agree?

Not sure there's a definative best efficient method, but there's certainly a few inefficient ways.

I got the plat recently,but i did burn out and had a good few months away from it. 

I completed the entire campaign levels, then went planetary sectors one planet at a time (as others have advised above)....

The issue is when a you hit a character challenge that takes you all over the galaxy on a silly 'go collect such snd such' errand. Plenty of those.....

Just don't get too suckered in seeing all those #kyber bricks on these new planets you're randomly visiting ;)

Not all kyber bricks or characters are available though, you will have to progress and do certain side objectives before some planet's can be 100% unlocked, but it's all fairly linear going.

You can highlight kyber bricks, characters, side missions, challenges etc etc. Particularly handy for the wookie and porg challenges ;)

There are wookies on Capitol ships too though, so you'll need to unlock all of them before you tackle that challenge.  I struggled unlocking one - can't remember which one, but it was only unlockablei n Tatouine space.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...