Playstation account different from Sqaure Account

Hi guys 

I hope i can explain my situation and hopefully someone can answer it. 

I am wondering if i can buy Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn with my playsation account, but login and subscribe with an email that is different from my PSN account, while still being able to earn trophies. 

Why dont i just use the same email address for both accounts. Well long story short i made an account with SqaureEnix a long time ago and i am able to login but for whatever reason whenever i try to login in the playsation it says the account is not available or something is wrong with it. I have tried resetting and doing all sorts of stuff but can't seem to get my old account to work and so made a new one. 

46 minutes ago, VaNiDgE said:

Hi guys 

I hope i can explain my situation and hopefully someone can answer it. 

I am wondering if i can buy Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn with my playsation account, but login and subscribe with an email that is different from my PSN account, while still being able to earn trophies. 

Why dont i just use the same email address for both accounts. Well long story short i made an account with SqaureEnix a long time ago and i am able to login but for whatever reason whenever i try to login in the playsation it says the account is not available or something is wrong with it. I have tried resetting and doing all sorts of stuff but can't seem to get my old account to work and so made a new one. 

They can be different. I'm using two different emails for both at the moment and haven't had any issues. 

• Like 2