DC Comics DLC Pack might be getting delisted

POMARANCZA123PL

The official LittleBigPlanet Twitter account has posted an information, that all DC Comics related DLC packs are leaving the Playstation Store on July 5th, making the LBP2 DC Pack trophies unobtainable
The tweet got deleted a moment later, but I still decided to warn you guys just in case.
If you buy the pack before the ending date, you can still get all the trophies even though the servers are offline, since there are none online trophies (besides the one multiplayer trophy that you will need a second controller to get)

• Like 2

Worth noting that this might be fake. Some people who had notifications on for the LittleBigPlanet Twitter account (mainly a few users on the r/LittleBigPlanet subreddit are saying this) say that they didn't get a notification for this supposed tweet, when a notification for said tweet should have gone out to any applicable users immediately oncethe tweet is first published. So this could be someone trying to screw with people. I suppose we'll wait and see if July 5th rolls around and the DC Comics pack is still on sale or not.

Real or not, it should serve as a reminder that any LittleBigPlanet DLC pack based off of a licensed property is potentially at risk of being delisted someday should Sony's license to use said IP expire. You should pick these things up sooner rather than later.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

For anyone who is still interested in buying the DC Premium Level Pack, I managed to find a way to purchase. 

Firstly, unlike  some other PS3 games like modnation racers, even if you try and manually find (i..e do not try and find via search, literally scroll through listings) the DLC on the ps3 console store for these LBP2, nothing is there.

But...if you go to www.playstation.com, and search in the search bar (toggle to the store option), "DC premium level pack", the DC DLC shows up, add it to cart, buy. it will then be in your downloads when you go into the PS3 console store.

Note it will say once you search that it is for PS4, but when you click on the webstore and read the detail, it will say it will work for PS3 and vita.

Tested and works fine.