"Flymania" & "I am speed"

djippps

About two miscellaneous trophies:

• For "Flymania", June 25th (2023) daily map (title "Summit") auto-pops the trophy at the beginning of the track. 
  • I am looking for a good map for "I am speed". Does anyone know it?

Edited by djippps

1 hour ago, lemaestre said:

Why not just build one?

I admit I am a complete noob for mapping on Trackmania. I tried for 30 min (with beginner mapping options, I have not used expert options) to build a straight line with combinations turbo and/or boosts and I got around 820 as speed, so it did not work. ?

Otherwise my question was obviously more about if 1) there is an already existing map which everyone could use rather than 2) asking everyone to spend time on mapping and then cross the fingers it worked. 

So the question remains: Is there a good map for "I am speed" trophy? 

19 minutes ago, djippps said:

Is there a good map for "I am speed" trophy?

https://trackmania.exchange/maps/108738/999-speed

Login with your Ubisoft account on the site and add this track to your ingame favourites.

The easiest option would be building your own track, I don't know if there are any campaign or TOTD tracks where you reach that speed.

25 minutes ago, djippps said:

[...] build a straight line with combinations turbo and/or boosts and I got around 820 as speed [...]

Make sure to use red boosters (aka Super Turbo).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cruscah said:

Make sure to use red boosters (aka Super Turbo).

Yep, I throw an eye on the expert menu and I realized it was probably the way to go, but the menu is not very friendly at all to use on consoles.

I will try the link of your track, thanks for the help mate! ?

3 hours ago, djippps said:

I admit I am a complete noob for mapping on Trackmania. I tried for 30 min (with beginner mapping options, I have not used expert options) to build a straight line with combinations turbo and/or boosts and I got around 820 as speed, so it did not work. 1f606.png

Otherwise my question was obviously more about if 1) there is an already existing map which everyone could use rather than 2) asking everyone to spend time on mapping and then cross the fingers it worked. 

So the question remains: Is there a good map for "I am speed" trophy? 

oh, i did not notice that it was that hard to reach 999, i dont even know when i got that trophy xD must have been one of the full speed tracks in TOTD 

i remember on unites forever you could get out of the stadium and drive around it to get high speed^^

Edited by lemaestre