Ringworld Engineers and I can see forever trophy questions

So for the 2 trophies in questions: I have to build a ring world and a sentry array. However I have a ruined ring world and a ruined sentry array in my empire I am currently repairing. Will these count for the trophies?

They do not if I remember correctly, restoring ruined megastructures count for other game requirements like having a finished megastructure in order to unlock the Galactic Wonders ascension perk, making any ruined megastructure incredibly valuable due to allowing you to get Galactic Wonders much earlier than normal, but restoring the Cybrex Alpha Ringworld didn't unlock the achievement for me on Steam last year, and I have no reason to believe that the console version is any different in that regard. The achievement itself also says "construct a complete X", restoring it skips several steps that are part of the construction process.

Restoring the ringworld can only benefit you in any case even if it does not give you an achievement, as the habitable sections are very powerful and a single section will allow you to pick Galactic Wonders thanks to the game counting each section as its own megastructure. The sentry array can backfire though, thanks to its tendency to worsen the game speed slow down and lag due to it uncovering much more, especially in bigger galaxies, so perhaps you would have been better off delaying that one until close to the lategame showdown when you can actually benefit more from it.

Edited by Dauersack

Interestingly, the game is inconsistent on whether or not rebuilt megastructures count for trophies.

As Dauersack said, the Sentry Array and Ringworld do not count when rebuilt. However, the Matter Decompresser, Strategic Coordinator, Megashipyard, Mega Art Installation, and Interstellar Assembly do count towards their respective trophies when rebuilt (though the Mega Art Installation still needs to be in a nebula for that trophy).