"Nice one" trophy

Mori

I am a bit lost how one is suppose to get this trophy other than get lucky. It's very rare there are 5 enemies at once on your screen and if they are, there's usually a platform, wall or something else blocking bullets. I tried to find anything online but couldn't. Given the "high" rarity, there must be an easier way than just praying to RNGesus.

What's confusing me, the JP stack has the same trophy but only for 3 enemies, so I assume the trophy description in EU stack is just wrong? Though the trophy icon shows "x5" but then again, this game isn't known for correct trophy icons/descriptions in the first place. :')

Solution: Thanks to @Arcesius trophy screenshot. Start comic 4 and get a soul gun, at the final boss when he looses 1/3 of his HP a wave of minions spawn, many of them die by one hit from the soul gun. Just try to align your shot to hit as many as possible. I got it on my first try so it shouldnt be too much of an issue. Also, despite the trophy description saying 5 enemies, the trophy pops after killing only 3 enemies with one bullet.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 3