Where is the W Online located?

whittle181

I've looked through all the menus I can think of in game, and still can't find W online. You almost have to wonder why 2K made this mode such a chore to find... I suspect it's located somewhere in MyCareer, but I honestly can't find where. I tried creating a new player, but seems like male is the one and only option. Checked in MyTeam, nothing there. Then there's the Play Now option, which just gives me WNBA exhibition matches. Even Google and YouTube won't tell me, i hope that this forum might!

2 hours ago, whittle181 said:

I've looked through all the menus I can think of in game, and still can't find W online. You almost have to wonder why 2K made this mode such a chore to find... I suspect it's located somewhere in MyCareer, but I honestly can't find where. I tried creating a new player, but seems like male is the one and only option. Checked in MyTeam, nothing there. Then there's the Play Now option, which just gives me WNBA exhibition matches. Even Google and YouTube won't tell me, i hope that this forum might!

from the main menu -> Wnba -> The W -> pick your wnba made player -> The W online below the calendar

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kryptic_NiNjA_ said:

from the main menu -> Wnba -> The W -> pick your wnba made player -> The W online below the calendar

Thank-you for the response. From the main menu, the only options I have are MyCareer / MyTeam / Jordan Challenge / Play Now / MyLeague / Features / 2KTV. There is no WNBA option, do I need to unlock it or progress through career mode or something?

1 hour ago, whittle181 said:

Thank-you for the response. From the main menu, the only options I have are MyCareer / MyTeam / Jordan Challenge / Play Now / MyLeague / Features / 2KTV. There is no WNBA option, do I need to unlock it or progress through career mode or something?

Got a screenshot? It should already be available and no unlock required.

Are you on the PS5 version? 

Edit - I just booted up PS4 version and I see exactly what you listed here.

The W is a PS5 only mode.

Edited by kevinyang82
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

Got a screenshot? It should already be available and no unlock required.

Are you on the PS5 version? 

Edit - I just booted up PS4 version and I see exactly what you listed here.

The W is a PS5 only mode.

Makes sense now, thanks so much for the explanation. I wonder why they omitted the W Online from the PS4 version, very random.