What is the opinion of the community on movie based EZ platinums?

DanielVT

I guess i should have use the words "Relatively Easy to plat games" because im comparing them to games like the 200 hour RPGs that i play, LOL... yeah those prize bubbles were a pain but aren't ALL collectible trophies? At the end i went through and counted about 7 that i was missing and i went to a checklist to help also... otherwise it is a pretty quick platinum... but in my opinion it was a very fun game and i feel like i got my moneys worth (beat it within a week and returned it to GameStop... so it ended up free, lol)

Ha! I do that all the time with Gamestop. I really can't believe how awesome GameStop's policy is. In reality, you could never stop buying and bringing back games. Most games are easy to platinum within a week.

If you seriously want to rank up quickly, then Hannah Montana or Terminator is a must. If not, just enjoy collecting trophies while playing games you like. For me Terminator was more enjoyable than the shitty Uncharted games.

OMG! Seriously?! I already said that I liked Terminator, but really! Why the hate on the best Sony exlusive franchise of all time!!! Uncharted is my favorite "Only on Playstation" series. I don'y know how anyone can not love or at least like and respect the groundbreaking Uncharted franchise.

• 5 weeks later...