"Mercenary" trophy BUGGED?

U4oloG

Mercenary
Play 100 Quick play matches as a Fireteam member

Hello community. 
I have a question. Has anyone else had trouble getting the trophy? I've played 120+ Quick Matches (Human), but the trophy hasn't dropped yet. 
Disc version of the game. Patch 2.49 is the latest. I didn't find a similar thread here.?

PS. 

Played in a squad with friends.

UPDATE:

"Mercenary" trophy pops after 192 Quick Matches

Edited by U4oloG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/13/2023 at 10:25 PM, U4oloG said:
Mercenary
Play 100 Quick play matches as a Fireteam member

Hello community. 
I have a question. Has anyone else had trouble getting the trophy? I've played 120+ Quick Matches (Human), but the trophy hasn't dropped yet. 
Disc version of the game. Patch 2.49 is the latest. I didn't find a similar thread here.?

PS. 

Played in a squad with friends.

UPDATE:

"Mercenary" trophy pops after 192 Quick Matches

I'm just curious, were you playing it on PS5? I have a hunch it's only bugged of PS5 players and trying to see if it takes me and my friend 192 total as well. So far, we're at 101. I'll post update as well when it finally pops.

UPDATE

It popped for my friend in a separate quick game when predator left and his teammates left, so it was just bots and main objective. It has not yet popped for me. At 104.

UPDATE #2

It popped for me last night, along with hogs and pruning when predator left the match and FT exfilled. I'm 90% confident this is solution to the bug since I had multiple trophies pop at same time that I knew I had already met requirements, and my friend did same thing in the match where he unlocked it. But it'd be great to have others confirm it helps for them. Gameplay footage will be released on my channel on 1/29/2024 if anyone wants to actually see and confirm that's what happened.

Edited by natchnatty
Update

Not really sure what could have caused this trophy not popping. I played only quick matches up until I was level 82, and I must have done more than 100 matches, but no trophy. I also know someone who’s at lv 92 and 105 still no trophy. Better boost this trophy out of the way. 

Method: queue in a group of four and grenade yourselves to death as soon as the match starts.

Heard it is possible that dlc skin like Dutch may cause that match not counted. Just beware.