Is this game a Cursed King? (Worry rant and wishful thinking)

It looks like this game has a LOT of issues popping trophies, it's being a miser for a lot of people. I haven't had issues with some of the issued trophies but I am worried I shot myself in the foot playing this game. Also, I wanted to put a post because I was a bit bummed by the Tickington altars. I really wished they had done each altar's areas to be the same style as the game that it represents(for example, having The Altar of Starry Skies be all 3D blocky like Dragon Quest IX and the two areas of the Altar of the Undeciphered be almost exactly the same graphic style as Dragon Quest XI because it was an MMO and all that), but I understand that even a PS4 cannot replicate every game's graphic style exactly.

I'd write up a petition to Square-Enix to do a Kickstarter to do a Dragon Quest 1-6 Pixel Remaster series for the PS4/PS5 like they did with the first six Final Fantasies, pixel remastering the first six Dragon Quests. I'm sure that the Japanese people would probably (bleep bleep bleep) if this sort of project was announced. I know I would. ;)

At this point, my other wish is that they remaster Dragon Quest IX like they did with 7 and 8.

• 2 months later...