"Friends With Benefits" Trophy Bugged

Anghxify

For this trophy you need to do a companion activity in each camp. In chapter 2 I did dominoes, chapter 3 five finger fillet, chapter 4 I did stagecoach robbery with lenny and it didn't pop. Anyone have any idea on if I missed something or how to do this as for some reason I decided not to make saves.

3 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Dominoes and five finger fillet don’t count. It’s only the activities where you go out of the camp. 

The guide states differently. iirc I also did the table games and the trophy popped. The guide states you have to finish a game however, maybe OP did not do this?

9 hours ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

The guide states differently. iirc I also did the table games and the trophy popped. The guide states you have to finish a game however, maybe OP did not do this?

It’s a strange one, maybe they do but they don’t register properly or something? I’m not sure.

What happened with me is I did both types (table and off-camp) then in chapter 4 I did a five finger fillet and the trophy didn’t unlock. So I also went fishing then it popped. 

• Like 1

You gotta start the game now all over again sorry. Rockstar made this trophy list as an insult to trophy hunters. Sarcastic on the 1st sentence, but there is a missable trophy in the game where you must give 5 gifts to camp or something like that. If U miss that, you have 2 start new playthrough as it is impossible to get in the epilogue. I know a friend who suffered this.

• 1 month later...

If you use the RDR2 Companion App you can track your percentage on this pretty easily.  When you've done an activity in Chapter 2 the trophy progress on the app will say 33%, when you do the 2nd one in Chapter 3 it'll say 66%.  Chapter 4 should pop the trophy.  Just make sure you save after each activity to be sure you don't revert to a save from before finishing an activity.