Missing note

ambrus

Has anyone had any problems with the note on the bridge in the spire temple arena? For some reason, the bridge is broken for me, even though the note called no escape should be there next to a soldier. No matter what I do, the bridge is broken and there is no last note under the bridge. I've already watched about 100 videos, and no one had such a problem that they didn't have the entire bridge. It's possible that it's a bug or a missable collectable, but you wouldn't believe that I'm the only one with this problem. I don't want to start all over again if I don't have to. Try to show it, 1:14 in the video. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It would seem that the note in The Spire in The Evergreen is indeed missable. Once the bridge falls you won’t be able to get 1 of the 2 notes titled “No Escape”. (Unless the position of the note has moved). 

Bad news is if you miss this note you will have to 100% complete Evergreen again, collect all the notes in the other regions, and complete almost 70% of the game again. 

Good news is you won’t have to complete the other regions again I guess and trophies unlock on custom difficulty. 

Also the DLC is not free, it’s normally $3.99 US. 

• Like 1