Platinum Tips/ general advice

Pes_anserinus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just a tip:

I have not got Master Science during my first run, I crosschecked and reserached all items. Instead, I've got Scientific Rigor by the end of the game.

Game crushed many times during missions, where lot of enemies were around. I read somewhere, that it might spoil trophies and based on my experience to get trophies, I agree.

During my 2nd run, I tactically quit the game during big missions after each better turn and uploaded my saves into the cloud. If the game crushed, I quit and downloaded them again. By this tactic, I've got Master Science after a while, when I had researched ultimate project for one of the fractions. In this run, I still had many projects to research, at least from other 2 fractions. So items from both runs were combined.

I can confirm, that all research is not necessary during just 1 run and that game crush might spoil the trophy. Try to play clean run and rather download your previously uploaded save.

I had similar issue with All the Live Ones as well, I had all of them in Containment cell even started to catch different types of particular species, but no trophy. I killed them all at my base in Containment cell and started to catch them again. Acherons are not required and IGNORE its mission, if you do not want to have them as a regular enemy in any other missions.

After a while, I got the trophy, but it was after I started to pay attention to reload my saves from the cloud if the game crushed. This was done during my first run, where I played all DLCs. If you are more a trophy hunter, I strongly recommend to turn them off for your harder runs. Keep just Blood and Titanium. They can extremly harden the game, base game is hard enough. Mainly, the final mission on VERY HARD, where you have 2 scyllas and lot of enemies in front of the gate and the game crushes a lot.

You must be absolutely prepared with strong soldiers and almost perfect weaponry to match the enemy. For this, you might consider to include DLC Legacy of Ancients due of its ultimate weapons, but it's doable without them as well. 

All other trophies, I've got naturally, no issues.

Edited by Avalion1980
  • Like 1

Hi, i Just missing 5 reverse engineering. Thor, rattlesnake, Fire resist, motion and repellers module. Did all others research..

master and scientific didn't pop.

Endings too..

What can i do?

11 hours ago, Avalion1980 said:

Just a tip:

I have not got Master Science during my first run, I crosschecked and reserached all items. Instead, I've got Scientific Rigor by the end of the game.

Game crushed many times during missions, where lot of enemies were around. I read somewhere, that it might spoil trophies and based on my experience to get trophies, I agree.

During my 2nd run, I tactically quit the game during big missions after each better turn and uploaded my saves into the cloud. If the game crushed, I quit and downloaded them again. By this tactic, I've got Master Science after a while, when I had researched ultimate project for one of the fractions. In this run, I still had many projects to research, at least from other 2 fractions. So items from both runs were combined.

I can confirm, that all research is not necessary during just 1 run and that game crush might spoil the trophy. Try to play clean run and rather download your previously uploaded save.

I had similar issue with All the Live Ones as well, I had all of them in Containment cell even started to catch different types of particular species, but no trophy. I killed them all at my base in Containment cell and started to catch them again. Acherons are not required and IGNORE its mission, if you do not want to have them as a regular enemy in any other missions.

After a while, I got the trophy, but it was after I started to pay attention to reload my saves from the cloud if the game crushed. This was done during my first run, where I played all DLCs. If you are more a trophy hunter, I strongly recommend to turn them off for your harder runs. Keep just Blood and Titanium. They can extremly harden the game, base game is hard enough. Mainly, the final mission on VERY HARD, where you have 2 scyllas and lot of enemies in front of the gate and the game crushes a lot.

You must be absolutely prepared with strong soldiers and almost perfect weaponry to match the enemy. For this, you might consider to include DLC Legacy of Ancients due of its ultimate weapons, but it's doable without them as well. 

All other trophies, I've got naturally, no issues.

Crash only on legendary. First run.

I'm on rookie With no crash. i did  factions research After reverse.  Damn.. 300 hours so sadly

10 hours ago, Falc0n857 said:

Hi, i Just missing 5 reverse engineering. Thor, rattlesnake, Fire resist, motion and repellers module. Did all others research..

master and scientific didn't pop.

Endings too..

What can i do?

Crash only on legendary. First run.

I'm on rookie With no crash. i did  factions research After reverse.  Damn.. 300 hours so sadly

For all endings I made a save on the very last turn of each final faction mission. When the trophy didn't unlock I loaded up each ending and finished them in one sitting which worked for me. 

Scientific Rigor/ Master Scientist eventually worked for me but I had to do all research in one playthrough, then reloaded before the final research 4 times before it unlocked. 

Edited by craigm1987
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, craigm1987 said:

For all endings I made a save on the very last turn of each final faction mission. When the trophy didn't unlock I loaded up each ending and finished them in one sitting which worked for me. 

Scientific Rigor/ Master Scientist eventually worked for me but I had to do all research in one playthrough, then reloaded before the final research 4 times before it unlocked. 

Ok thx. I'm doing the same for endings..

For scientist i miss 6 Phoenix research.. my questione Is: can i do a factions research After the reverse completed? The research disappear, but not immediately

Edited by Falc0n857
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Falc0n857 said:

Ok thx. I'm doing the same for endings..

For scientist i miss 6 Phoenix research.. my questione Is: can i do a factions research After the reverse completed? The research disappear, buy not immediately

Yes once you have all reverse engineering of a certain faction research, you can then do that research. For example complete the Deceptor MG, Bulldog AR-50, Iron Fury HG and the Cyclops SR7 reverse engineering then you can complete the Gauss Tech Research. 

2 hours ago, craigm1987 said:

Yes once you have all reverse engineering of a certain faction research, you can then do that research. For example complete the Deceptor MG, Bulldog AR-50, Iron Fury HG and the Cyclops SR7 reverse engineering then you can complete the Gauss Tech Research. 

Ok and this Is what i did.. i'm missing goo research.. and 4 reverse

.. as i said. I think that i renounce. Let's try

Really thank you

I know it sucks to obtain them without issues :(, just summarized my experience.

I did ps4 version and later during my 1st playthrough it started to crush really often and it followed me during both harder playthroughs as well. It was my assumption, that it relates to spoiled trophies. Maybe I'm wrong, just ensured it smooth progress by using regular cloud saves and I've got them.

Sorry to be not helpful for your case.

On 4/25/2024 at 10:13 AM, Avalion1980 said:

I know it sucks to obtain them without issues :(, just summarized my experience.

I did ps4 version and later during my 1st playthrough it started to crush really often and it followed me during both harder playthroughs as well. It was my assumption, that it relates to spoiled trophies. Maybe I'm wrong, just ensured it smooth progress by using regular cloud saves and I've got them.

Sorry to be not helpful for your case.

Scientific rigor Is done.. master isn't.. damn

Thank you guys

Edited by Falc0n857