Question about the Gods

I loved god of war 3 so much and every other game. I was curious and was wondering randomly if someone can explain the god sizes. For example Ares being massive in god of war 1 and zeus being smaller in god of war 3. It's obvious they can change sizes as zeus becomes huge in number 2. However why do you think they chose to fight kratos in their smaller forms

Edited by SCREWBWOI

9 minutes ago, SCREWBWOI said:

I loved god of war 3 so much and every other game. I was curious and was wondering randomly if someone can explain the god sizes. For example Ares being massive in god of war 1 and zeus being smaller in god of war 3. It's obvious they can change sizes as zeus becomes huge in number 2. However why do you think they chose to fight kratos in their smaller forms

I don't think it would have mattered much kratos took out titans no problem they probably just figured it was easier plus these gods are very arrogant they probably figured there's no way he could ever defeat them definitely not them

8 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I don't think it would have mattered much kratos took out titans no problem they probably just figured it was easier plus these gods are very arrogant they probably figured there's no way he could ever defeat them definitely not them

Yeah very true

Edited by SCREWBWOI

11 hours ago, SCREWBWOI said:

Yeah very true, what's your thought on god of war 1 he was told he can only defeat a god like Ares through pandoras box. I'm guessing he was much weaker then?

No not really at that point he was following prophecy and thought he was just a man so he followed it but he's always been at the very least a demigod I think he probably went through more work getting the dang box than it would have been just squaring up to ares honestly lol 

6 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

No not really at that point he was following prophecy and thought he was just a man so he followed it but he's always been at the very least a demigod I think he probably went through more work getting the dang box than it would have been just squaring up to ares honestly lol 

Yeah lmaooo he was already beating peoples ass in the prequels anyway