Cheaters in the leader board

PiggRoll

I could spot a few cheaters in the leaderboard, I already reported to the PSNProfiles team (waiting for some action).

I totally understand that people want the platinum for an awesome game, but it's unfair with other that are not allowed to get because they are legit. But it's quite bad that it depends to some users to check people and see if they are hacking. Has no way to automate that? Like setting rules: "if trophy B as unlocked before troce A then is a red flag".

The situation you mentioned is actually used by the PSNP CRT members already to automate flagging people for games, they've created rule sets then they scan every player on PSNP to see if they're following those rules for the trophies and if not then they get flagged. This is how they caught basically every person with the Real World Winner trophy earned later than it became unobtainable in 2009 and @MMDE might be able to make a script for what you mentioned as long what you said is the authentic way that the trophies MUST unlock. In this case it'd only really be a trusted player who can suggest a script ruleset change for a game and tell the CRT what order the trophies are supposed to unlock. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sergen said:

The situation you mentioned is actually used by the PSNP CRT members already to automate flagging people for games, they've created rule sets then they scan every player on PSNP to see if they're following those rules for the trophies and if not then they get flagged. This is how they caught basically every person with the Real World Winner trophy earned later than it became unobtainable in 2009 and @MMDE might be able to make a script for what you mentioned as long what you said is the authentic way that the trophies MUST unlock. In this case it'd only really be a trusted player who can suggest a script ruleset change for a game and tell the CRT what order the trophies are supposed to unlock. 

That is true! Good to know that they have some methods for helping them. I can imagine how hard is to inspect and control this situations. But after I wrote my question, I was thinking about it what I said and it crossed my mind that it has also the possibility of people having bugged trophies. Already happened with me on Forza Horizon for Xbox 360. So it's hard to identify if someone is cheating for sure. Thanks for the reply, tough!