Self boost?

35 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Hi guys. One question. Is it possible to self boost it with 5 ps4s? 

Yes should be except the quick matches as fire team in public those you gotta do but it's just play not win. And there's actually only a handful of trophies u need a full team for the rest u can just use bots or 2 consoles 

But it can be rather rough cause a couple of things are timed or require precision that I'm not sure you can pull off trying to control everyone but theoretically it's possible 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yes should be except the quick matches as fire team in public those you gotta do but it's just play not win. And there's actually only a handful of trophies u need a full team for the rest u can just use bots or 2 consoles 

But it can be rather rough cause a couple of things are timed or require precision that I'm not sure you can pull off trying to control everyone but theoretically it's possible 

Its me and one more person. I will be controlling 3. And he will be controlling 2 tho.

1 minute ago, DividedByMankind said:

Ooh , thanks1f609.png

I do recommend using the mod menu though it'll help getting to certain locations quicker because your having to control several things lol my reservation was that with just 1 person it would be rough getting all 4 fire team and predator into position in the relatively short time period for the 5 person stuff and trying to set off the nuke and disarm it all at once would be next to impossible it's pretty hard even with a team that trophy is frustrating all on its own 

3 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I do recommend using the mod menu though it'll help getting to certain locations quicker because your having to control several things lol my reservation was that with just 1 person it would be rough getting all 4 fire team and predator into position in the relatively short time period for the 5 person stuff and trying to set off the nuke and disarm it all at once would be next to impossible it's pretty hard even with a team that trophy is frustrating all on its own 

But cant fireteam stay in spawn while predator goes there for kill related stuff? We wont start until october with it tho?

2 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

But cant fireteam stay in spawn while predator goes there for kill related stuff? We wont start until october with it tho?

1 of the predator trophies is to kill everyone before extraction so the fire team would have to finish all objectives then go to extraction start the timer then have predator kill them all but if memory serves the other 5 person stuff could be done anywhere I'd have to look. But you also will be spending time leveling up predator and fire team for weapon unlocks for those trophies exp is earned much faster without mods active so it's still going to be a long road of having to play both sides for anyone going for the trophies but most kill related stuff is on the predator side and can be done against bots and ai enemies with mods turned on fire team I think actually needs a live predator for their stuff against predator.  And like I said bomb diffusing is a pain in the butt u only get like 10 seconds to remember and input the code and they look very much alike haha. But overall 2 people should be fine I did all but afew myself mostly stuff requiring 5 total or atleast 1 human fire team so you should be fine and knock it all out in a week or do if your quick and efficient 

The trophy taking as predator is actually simple with ai turn on their max speed and take off all their ammo and turn up predators hit power they will practically teleport to predator +,(sometimes they get stuck) and just be swinging their fists doing no DMG and predator just needs to hit them then rip out their spines x times it's kinda fun. And predator can go hunt the si guerrillas there fun lol

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

1 of the predator trophies is to kill everyone before extraction so the fire team would have to finish all objectives then go to extraction start the timer then have predator kill them all but if memory serves the other 5 person stuff could be done anywhere I'd have to look. But you also will be spending time leveling up predator and fire team for weapon unlocks for those trophies exp is earned much faster without mods active so it's still going to be a long road of having to play both sides for anyone going for the trophies but most kill related stuff is on the predator side and can be done against bots and ai enemies with mods turned on fire team I think actually needs a live predator for their stuff against predator.  And like I said bomb diffusing is a pain in the butt u only get like 10 seconds to remember and input the code and they look very much alike haha. But overall 2 people should be fine I did all but afew myself mostly stuff requiring 5 total or atleast 1 human fire team so you should be fine and knock it all out in a week or do if your quick and efficient 

The trophy taking as predator is actually simple with ai turn on their max speed and take off all their ammo and turn up predators hit power they will practically teleport to predator +,(sometimes they get stuck) and just be swinging their fists doing no DMG and predator just needs to hit them then rip out their spines x times it's kinda fun. And predator can go hunt the si guerrillas there fun lol

Thanks m8, for explaining?  im looking forward to the shiny UR PLAT?