Trophy list difference between PSN and PSNProfiles

AxillarySloth53

I've just noticed the trophies appear to be different between PlayStation and on here.

The two trophies that are different are:

Internet famous - Complete the 250 amateur nationals and earn enough fans to unlock the next gate in career mode

Hot Shot Pro Rider - Complete the 250 outdoor championship and earn enough fans to unlock the next gate in career mode

On PSNProfiles however its simply listed as

vs ATV - Unlock ATVs in the Career

The U in UTV - Unlock UTVs in the Career.

I have 'Internet Famous' unlocked and this site shows 'vs ATV' unlocked too so it would appear these are the same trophies they are just different.

First time I've seen something like this on the site. I'm guessing the trophy descriptions/names don't update for the game?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OverlordOfRacing said:

This had to have a change in the past day or so since I unlocked these two trophies and they were unlocked under the older names. Even my trophy screenshot shows the old names

There was an update yesterday or the day before so it could very well have been what resulted in the change.

Unrelated but I see you've almost platted the game would you be as kind to answer a couple of questions I have?

1. When do other maps unlock? I notice the first map has 25 collectibles and as there is a trophy for 100 collectibles I would assume there are 3 more with 25 helmets a piece.

2. Do I need to win every event and/or win a series to progress the career? I am playing on beginner difficulty with 1 stick controls and for trials I have no problem and its pretty laid back. I even lapped most of the field on one of the longer tracks but I find the motocross and supercross tracks to be pretty tough. The AI doesn't seem reflective of the difficulty selected as they seem to master every type of jump they come across, which makes it harder as the jumps are really the only way to go faster on some tracks. Knowing that I don't need to get 1st place or a podium would certainly take the edge off.

• Like 1

1) To access other maps go to Exhibiton -> Quickplay -> Freeride then access the other 3 maps for collectibles (San Sendero, Vallis, Kodiak Valley). The scenic collectibiles I believe aren’t required, but by collecting them can count as a helmet. Therefore if you miss a couple the scenic ones can count as part of the 100 total, but go for them all to be safe. 
2) No, you just need to have enough fans to access the next race tier, but you don’t need to win every event. The AI is really dumb and can either make a race go very easy or difficult, but no you don’t need to podium any events—yet it’ll help to gain the fains needed to go to the next tier for races. Only the MX events need to be completed. Currently looking on how to get the race on each track trophy however that should be done through the Exhibition aswell.

If you have more questions feel free to message on PSN as well, happy hunting ?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OverlordOfRacing said:

1) To access other maps go to Exhibiton -> Quickplay -> Freeride then access the other 3 maps for collectibles (San Sendero, Vallis, Kodiak Valley). The scenic collectibiles I believe aren’t required, but by collecting them can count as a helmet. Therefore if you miss a couple the scenic ones can count as part of the 100 total, but go for them all to be safe. 
2) No, you just need to have enough fans to access the next race tier, but you don’t need to win every event. The AI is really dumb and can either make a race go very easy or difficult, but no you don’t need to podium any events—yet it’ll help to gain the fains needed to go to the next tier for races. Only the MX events need to be completed. Currently looking on how to get the race on each track trophy however that should be done through the Exhibition aswell.

If you have more questions feel free to message on PSN as well, happy hunting 1f3c6.png

Awesome thank you!

Good to know about the scenic ones. That could come in handy. There's a helmet above the building area in the farm that I'm scratching me head about. I'm assuming a ramp will appear as more of the career is complete. It seems impossible at the moment.

That's good to know about the events. Would I be able to replay older events for fans should progression become too difficult?

Yes I have heard about the race on each track trophy and I've also heard its buggy. Career seemingly is the only mode that counts according to some. Saw on another thread someone mentioned, that to do all tracks, they completed all of MX the first 20 events of ATV and the first 8 events of UTV plus the 8 Rawlin farm invitationals. I'll go for all the other trophies and then focus on this one last.

• Like 1