TOTD Ranking Top 1000

lemaestre

Hey, I'm curious if there are others going for more than 90 ATs on the TOTD Tracks. I play some every now and then to slowly climb up the ranking on the author tracker website.

(https://www.author-tracker.com/player/d96ddb93-d10c-4d44-b17b-5978fda4a34f

My goal is to get top 1000 till end of the year, dont know if its feasable for me or not. Let me know if and how you tackle those tracks. I'm just going down the list from easy to hard^^

I am not surprised Ignis Solaris (july 13) got only 62 AT. This map is just crazy ? . Even current gold medals are generally quite hard to get for me (I mean in a reasonable time, let us say less than 30 min). 
otherwise, if you are already 1536, you should definitely be able to get top 1000 quite soon ?

Edited by djippps

yeah some tracks are crazy and ATs so hunted, getting top 100 definetly out of reach by a longshot  xD 

I played some more tracks than usual the last week and made some progress^^ As i dont look at gps or ghosts as of now figuring out the tracks on my own i average at 30 minutes per track but the difficulty will ramp up hard at some point, the question is how far that point is away. But yeah top 1000 is in reach i agree on that one :-) 

29 minutes ago, VoiDeX_Pro said:

Man im thinking about trying the plat but 200 sounds daunting to me lol and a stupid question but do i need the paid pass thing to play track of the day? If you do then that sucks

Yes you need to pay subscription to play track/cup of the day. It's 10€ for a year of subscription, pretty cheap for the content Trackmania have to propose. 

If you don't have much experience, 200 author medals can be hard, but the progression curve on this game is impressive. Also, there are 4 new campains every year, making the 200 authors medals easier by the time. I mean, you can have the trophy without playing red and black tracks at all. 

The 90 AT on TOTD are easier than the 200 AT on the campaign because you can sort tracks by numbers of achiever of the AT on this site

Good luck on getting the plat if you are going for it ! Everyone can do it with a bit of practice :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Azimir_ said:

Yes you need to pay subscription to play track/cup of the day. It's 10€ for a year of subscription, pretty cheap for the content Trackmania have to propose. 

If you don't have much experience, 200 author medals can be hard, but the progression curve on this game is impressive. Also, there are 4 new campains every year, making the 200 authors medals easier by the time. I mean, you can have the trophy without playing red and black tracks at all. 

The 90 AT on TOTD are easier than the 200 AT on the campaign because you can sort tracks by numbers of achiever of the AT on this site

Good luck on getting the plat if you are going for it ! Everyone can do it with a bit of practice :)

honestly dont really feel like paying them 10 bucks but i guess ill play some more of the campaign so maybe in the future iwill, thanks!