Order of trophy pops?

Hi all,

I want to make the 'power 9000' trophy for beating Hell mode with a Sorceress my 9k trophy milestone. 

Can anyone confirm if that one would pop first or the trophy for beating hell difficulty in general would pop first? 

Thanks for the assistance! :)

For me, the trophy for beating the game on Hell difficulty popped in the same second as the class-based trophy. When that happens, I don't think you can control which one PSNP shows as the milestone -- I think it's based on trophy ID or some such thing, not which one popped "first" (i.e., PSNP can't see which one popped "first", since it sees the same timestamp for both, so it tries to break the tie in some other basically random way).

I think if you want to be super certain that that trophy is your 9k milestone then you should first beat the game with another class, and then do your 2nd hell playthrough with sorceress for the 9k pop.

Edited by NathanielJohn

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

For me, the trophy for beating the game on Hell difficulty popped in the same second as the class-based trophy. When that happens, I don't think you can control which one PSNP shows as the milestone -- I think it's based on trophy ID or some such thing, not which one popped "first" (i.e., PSNP can't see which one popped "first", since it sees the same timestamp for both, so it tries to break the tie in some other basically random way).

I think if you want to be super certain that that trophy is your 9k milestone then you should first beat the game with another class, and then do your 2nd hell playthrough with sorceress for the 9k pop.

Ahh, that makes sense and is a good idea, appreciate it!