What is this game about?

I didn't understand anything at all. The other day I tried to play for a few minutes but no idea. What is this game about, and why is it so rare and considered difficult? What's the point, do you run through scenarios, do you deal with enemies, what else? The game doesn't even have a genre in the description here on the site.

I only remember the game as being a platformer/speedrunner where you had to keep up your cleaning streak. You use cleaning equipment, like Brooms, Hoovers, Leaf Blowers etc (Character dependent) to play. Also the boss fights involve cleaning them while they attack you essentially but I think you have meter/gauge attacks that deal a lot damage if I'm not mistaken that you would have most probably saved up for the boss fight as you build up your knowledge with the game. 

You clean up dust by running past it. You also defeat enemies. You do this as fast as possible.

It's difficult because you have to SS rank every level which requires cleaning all dust, defeating all enemies, all while maintaining your combo by not getting hit and making sure you clean up more dust every 5 seconds.