The Last Stretch..

Gold-Buddah

I’ve been playing this game on and off for a fair few years now.

Madison of course, was my showstopper. I had little issues with the 9-Ball campaign, but the 8-ball finale..

I’m sure most of you share my frustration with the inhumane accuracy possessed by the AI but let me tell you - it’s possible. How? Low power shots. I can’t tell you how many games I played beforehand where I paid no attention to the power of my shots, only which direction the target ball was going in. But the moment I started controlling the power, I started to win more games and that’s ultimately what led to Madisons defeat… after 5 years. FIVE years she taunted me.

All I have left now is the absolute slug that is Grand Master. Currently at level 74, with each level taking roughly 35 minutes on Royal Rumble and that’s including a fair few restarts.

Posting this for motivation - keep it up, don’t give up. It’s a rare platinum, you WANT it.

• Like 3

Ah nice to see some people still playing this ! I put well over 300h in this game back then to make it my Plat milestone #100 !

If I remember right Grand Master is level 128 and at the end a level took about 45-60 min.

I really enjoyed the game, even if my wife still makes fun of me for wasting my time on that Grand Master grind :D

I am even working on framing all my #xxx milestones atm:

pxl_20230722_19443736t6dhf.jpg

Keep the grind up man, you can do it ! That's why we do this hobby, because we somehow enjoy the stupid things and put in the determination needed.

• Like 3