Getting Online Trophies Early Possible?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I have a question about Just Cause 3. Is it possible to get All Online Trophies Early in the game? Also, Is this game requires a Square Enix Account to get the Online Trophies as well? Because I interested trying out Just Cause 3 game and I was curious that if it's possible to get the Online Trophies Early. Can Someone Reply Me that if it's possible the get the Online trophies early? Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

1: It has been a long time since I did the online trophies but I seem to remember having to finish part of the story before the Challenge options appeared, though my memory could be faulty on this.

2: You must create an SE account, else you can't login to the servers and access the required features for the online trophies. Also note the servers become even more broken and unstable than they already are if you have more than 100 friends on your friends list.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, I have a question about Just Cause 3. Is it possible to get All Online Trophies Early in the game? Also, Is this game requires a Square Enix Account to get the Online Trophies as well? Because I interested trying out Just Cause 3 game and I was curious that if it's possible to get the Online Trophies Early. Can Someone Reply Me that if it's possible the get the Online trophies early? Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

you can get the online trophies after the first few missions and unlocking a settlment, and you need a acc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...