Bronze Star Trophy

Spark-N

OK I have got two skills at 100% Spear Skill with Cesar and Sword Skill with Leonard

Do I have to get 100% in a skill with my own character because I haven't received the trophy yet and no guide I have looked at has stated it has to be for my own character

I'm confused

OK I have got two skills at 100% Spear Skill with Cesar and Sword Skill with Leonard

Do I have to get 100% in a skill with my own character because I haven't received the trophy yet and no guide I have looked at has stated it has to be for my own character

I'm confused

The answer is YES... all trophies are related to your character only...

I wondered the same thing when i started when the game first came out

Also you will need to get all 8 skills to 100% for the last skill trophy and that will take a few rebirths...

***this reminds me that i should make some more trophy tips for this***

The answer is YES... all trophies are related to your character only...

I wondered the same thing when i started when the game first came out

Also you will need to get all 8 skills to 100% for the last skill trophy and that will take a few rebirths...

***this reminds me that i should make some more trophy tips for this***

thanks man i just got this yesterday, i just completed the story aswell and now starting on my second playthrough, little dissapointed that the enemies aren't any harder than they where first time round, i've also started with the GeoNet thing but im a little confused about how that all works lol

I also have another question, i started collecting the items that are GR7/8 but i can equip them just yet as im still GR1 what i was wondering is why i can't 'Store' them i have to keep them on myself taking up space in my inventory, i really don't like them taking up space if i can't use them

thanks man i just got this yesterday, i just completed the story aswell and now starting on my second playthrough, little dissapointed that the enemies aren't any harder than they where first time round, i've also started with the GeoNet thing but im a little confused about how that all works lol

I also have another question, i started collecting the items that are GR7/8 but i can equip them just yet as im still GR1 what i was wondering is why i can't 'Store' them i have to keep them on myself taking up space in my inventory, i really don't like them taking up space if i can't use them

First of all, send me a friend request... Im a WKC junky, lol...

Here is what i would do if i was playing all over again... First play through the story and mix in a few hours of GeoNet co-op (i will explain GeoNet in a personal email for you if you need me to otherwise there is a good WKC wiki)... then after you have completed your first play through i would hop online and do nothing but co-op missions until you are around GR6 (if you are not already there by now)... Next i would play through the story again looking for EVERY treasure box (using a guide if needed because there are some great weapons and armor)... After playing through your second play through (NG+) you will be 95% online for the rest of the game (300+ hours, lol)...

Don't worry about the extra weapons and equipment right now... it sucks that there is no where to put it but you can have up to 255 of each item and you will find yourself having so many items... you will get use to it eventually... at the end of the game (toward platinum) i had hundreds of weapons and armor and items... its just the nature of the game...

and you don't want to sell anything until you are @ 255 of that item because you use items to make other items... and you don't want to work on binding unless you need a certain weapon or armor otherwise its a waste of money... getting to 10 million guilder will be a pain...

• Like 1

Add me too man ... i'm currently GR3 so we can help each other.

OK I have a serious problem, I can't seem to complete any quests, for example on Brave Litton, he won't accept the items at all even though I already have collected them plus on the Lost Children quest, i pick the key out of the chest but it won't recognise I have that either, so I can't open the gates to get to the next section

ARGGG its pissing me off

EDIT: ahh its ok, heart attack over haha just read that you have to have space on you own inventory, as they will just go to the item inventory and it just doesn't work that way, which it should you still have them on you don't ya lol

OK I have a serious problem, I can't seem to complete any quests, for example on Brave Litton, he won't accept the items at all even though I already have collected them plus on the Lost Children quest, i pick the key out of the chest but it won't recognise I have that either, so I can't open the gates to get to the next section

ARGGG its pissing me off

EDIT: ahh its ok, heart attack over haha just read that you have to have space on you own inventory, as they will just go to the item inventory and it just doesn't work that way, which it should you still have them on you don't ya lol

HAHAHAHA!!!

I laugh because even us veterans do that, lol... you have no idea how dumb you feel when you are in a room full of professionals and you are the one that hangs up everyone from completing the mission, lol

Ive done that at least 10 times while i played WKC1

• 3 weeks later...