199/200 Gold Bricks

I understand this game has glitches, but I was curious if anyone could potentially point me in a direction,

Im currently sitting at 199/200 Gold Bricks.

I've saved all students, collected enough studs for each level thanks to the multipliers, and completed all the crests. (I have all the red bricks and 166/167 characters( missing Voldemort)  too)

I have gone through the entirety of Hogwarts on 3 separate occasions with the Gold Brick Indicator on and off and have gone through a guide walking through each gold brick location. 

I checked Diagon Alley and Gringots( I finished the extra levels last) and I am stumped.

I'm pretty much at my wit's end, and I know it's a Lego game, and it's pretty easy to sit down and "speedrun" the game on a new file, but could anyone potentially point me to where I might have one missing? 

I have even played a little bit of a new save file to see if maybe playing a new game might "reset" my world and Gold Brick Indicator. 

Am I just gonna have to call it quits on this save and start completely new?

1 hour ago, anotherhardy25 said:

Am I just gonna have to call it quits on this save and start completely new?

As with practically all LEGO games, if you get glitched on a collectible you might as well start over.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have just reached the same predicament. I was just watching a video on the Clock Tower - apparently if you don't hit the painting on the RHS, before talking to the Snake on the LHS the gold brick won't appear (with no workaround). I can't remember what I actually did first originally, but I am assuming it is this.

I might have to start a new save to 100%, which I am not looking forward to.

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm at the fountain courtyard, I know where the yellow brick is, and how to get it following this video.

Issue I have is kill the red knight, jump on broom and crashes every time.  Have turned off bricks in Extras, reinstalled but nothing will nudge it to work.

I had a few hard resets up to this point to get the last few collectibles, persistence seemed to work and iron out some of the kinks, but this one is another level.  Without this brick, I can't complete game or get Voldemort which locks me out of several trophies, I'm going to keep trying

Edited by Hulsinator1