Bedrock PS5 - No Editions Option On Main Menu

Liberator_XII

You can blame the douchbag devs for this, because they deliberately removed the Editions button for a lot of people after the Bedrock Edition update released but the only fix is to try each of the restoration exploits in turn until something clicks :(:

Do note though, that most, if not all, of the restoration exploits require the OG retail version of the game that has Diamond Steve on the cover. Also note it's currently unknown if any of these exploits work on the PS5.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I don’t know what a restoration exploit is and wouldn’t know where to begin. I’ll have to look them up

I have the OG retail disk version of the game. It’s the one with the blue character running towards some creepers next to a torch

I am on ps5 I may give it a go on ps4 then.

Just now, Liberator_XII said:

I don’t know what a restoration exploit is and wouldn’t know where to begin. I’ll have to look them up

I have the OG retail disk version of the game. It’s the one with the blue character running towards some creepers next to a torch

I am on ps5 I may give it a go on ps4 then.

By "Restoration Exploit" I mean something that will force the Editions button to reappear - above I've linked to a post containing all the known exploits for getting the Editions button back :).

8 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Anyone know which update the bedrock edition was?

I'm thinking it may be easier just to use Charles proxy to patch it to before the Bedrock update

It was somewhere between 1.95 and 2.00 if I remember right but that won't work, because the MP trophies are online only and can't be obtained in offline matches. Even of you go all the way back to before private lobbies were patched to prevent you from earning trophies offline (which was 1.50 something if I remember right), some of them still had to be done in public online matches.

9 hours ago, draqilo said:

I honestly don't know why/how but when i download minecraft bedrock on my ps5 i see the edition button(i buy it digitally).

If you played Minecraft before a certain date, you are immune to this glitch.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.